Participants in the Rewards Program are subject to the following terms and conditions to participate. The terms and conditions that apply to the Rewards Program are determined solely by Kelly Autoworks Inc.
Membership: Customers of Kelly Autoworks Inc. and Greg’s Automotive Helix may enroll in the program through various methods including but not limited to; direct contact (card handed out during an event or function), during a purchase at a participating facility, or as a gift. A valid email address is required to participate. Member must be a legal residence of the United States and 16 years or older to participate. Kelly Autoworks Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of participants and locations in the program. If a member enrolls in the program, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Participation: the card must be provided by the customer at the time of purchase. Prior purchases are not eligible. Rewards points issued are based on repair and maintenance invoices excluding tax, discounts, coupons, gift card and reward card redemptions. Also excluded are batteries, fuel, sublets, tires, HazMat fees and smog certificates. Kelly Autoworks Inc. may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional bonus points in connection with certain transactions and/or promotions.
- Membership Rewards: Rewards points may be redeemed at either Kelly Autoworks Inc. outlet, on any car that is registered to a family member of the cardholder. Rewards are void if sold or exchanged for cash or other consideration or if received or used in violation of the terms and conditions herein. Points Rewards and point values may be updated in the program. Please check our websites for the most up-to-date account balances.
- Membership Expiration: Any account with no qualifying purchase for a period of one year or longer may be deemed inactive and the account and all points therein may be revoked/deleted/eliminated. Points remaining on a Member’s account will expire at the conclusion of the Program in place or at the sole discretion of Kelly Autoworks Inc. whichever occurs first. Kelly Autoworks Inc., in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Member, may change (a) the value of the points earned by the member, (b) the number of points allowed to accumulate, (c) the period of time the Member has to earn Rewards or (d) cancel the Program.
- Points: Points have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in part or in whole for cash. Points do not constitute property of any member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered attached, pledged, gifted, sold or other consideration or if received or used in violation of the terms and considerations herein. Points from multiple accounts may not be combined and are not transferable to any other type of Program or reward.
- Additional terms and conditions: (a) Kelly Autoworks Inc. reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice. (b) Membership in the program may be revoked at any time. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to card revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. (d) Kelly Autoworks Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Cards including due to a change of address or other contact information. (e) The records of Kelly Autoworks Inc. shall be deemed correct. (f) By becoming a Member of the Program, customer agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications for Kelly Autoworks Inc. and to release Kelly Autoworks Inc. from any & all liability in connection with the Program.